Thursday, July 12, 2007

2 Steve Brown Quotes

Found at Steve Brown's blog:
Never go to work for God.... Stay His child. Working for God always has and always will stink. Being God’s son or daughter and enjoying the privileges of adoption is a blessing of unimagined proportions. Satan’s goal now in your life is to have you get from son/heir to day laborer. Don’t make the trade.
Steve Brown has been one of my favorite teachers ever since I first discovered his radio show, oh, I suppose 8 or 9 years ago. So I'm kind of excited to discover his blog! Steve is the guy who asks,
How would you behave if you knew that your behavior was not the deciding factor when it comes to God's acceptance of you?
Good question, no?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bob,
I had the pleasure of meeting Steve a couple of years ago, and he should be coming back in the next couple of weeks. I will try to remember to pass on the audio links if I can.

Paul

Bob Spencer said...

That would be really cool! Thanks, Paul.