Tuesday, July 03, 2012

Last Fandango

Okay, as Steve Scott has recently reminded me, my sabbatical is over.

Yeah, that's right, I'm done not blogging. Or something.

But not at Wilderness Fandango. I'm going to try to consistently (once a week) post over at Gospel Chronicles, which will be focused on, you guessed it, the good news about Jesus. If you occasionally got some kind of nourishment from Fandango, you might also from the Gospel Chronicles. Hope to see you there.

For all things non-theological I'll be blogging at Scraps & Scribs. I'm going to post poetry, book chatter, that sort of thing, here. I'm making no hard commitment about frequency of posting. We'll see.

And that's that. My last word at Wilderness Fandango. Seeya over at the new digs!


2 comments:

Ultra Tourism and Travel said...

The information given by you is really very helpful.
Thanks for publishing this great stuff.
Thanks

Ultra Tourism and Travel said...

Hi ,I like to introduce you our new travel website for cruise .ULTRA Tourism is a one-stop travel company that comes in perfect package from UAE tourist visa, flight and hotel bookings even to entertainment and excursions.

Holidays ,
Activity ,visa ,deal,cruise