Saturday, July 30, 2011

Just a note to say . . .

 . . . that this summer I've been busy with various summertime activities, and blogging is taking a back seat. I expect this to continue for a while, with maybe only one or two posts per week, but I'm hoping to make them good and worthwhile posts at the very least.

Good things going on in my life these days:

  • Good health. I'm loving the running life, even though it has caused me some aches and pains.
  • Course correction in my spiritual life.  I'm psyched about being involved with a local church plant, and feel like it's exactly where God wants me to be.  Stay tuned for more on this.
  • Music.  Ah, I'm trying to learn the accordion.  Leave it to me to pick the most dorky instrument known to man, right?  But it's a lot of fun, and I believe I'm in this for the long haul!
  • Good books.  Just started reading American Brutus.  Amazing.
Now read the long post below and let me know what you think.  And have a fun summer!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the long post is good.
"draw close to Jesus"

Milton Stanley said...

Accordian sounds wonderful. Next time we get together, maybe we could have an accordian-mellophone jam!