Friday, January 30, 2009

2 things

1. I've begun listening to the preaching of Sinclair Ferguson and Alistair Begg at the Christian Life Conference in Memphis. I've listened to Ferguson's introductory remarks and was simply so blown away I'm going to have to listen again before going on, next time taking notes. Powerful stuff!

2. Also, found out from The Blind Beggar that I live in one of the least religious states in America! Not that I couldn't tell, but it's nice to have your intuition confirmed by the research!

3 comments:

Rebecca Stark said...

Right now my bedtime reading is Sinclair Ferguson's In Christ Alone. I'm really enjoying it. Short pieces, almost like a series of blog posts collected together in a book.

My word verification is "pustrous." I don't even want to think about what that might mean.

Anonymous said...

i am not familiar with sinclair ferguson however, i have heard alistar begg's preacing on the radio from the church he is at in ohio. i will check out the web page that you mention here.

Lois said...

I love Allistar Beggs.