Friday, April 04, 2008

Friday is for the Doe-See-Doe

Sorry about not posting much this week (again!). I'll be back on track next week, God willing. I'll be attending a worship conference at a little Baptist seminary in my neighborhood. It sounds pretty interesting, and blogger Josh Otte will be there, not to mention Gordon-Conwell prof Gary Parret, whose "9.5 theses on worship" can be found here.

So all that is quite cool. I'm really looking forward to it. But now, because it's Friday, let's Doe-See-Doe just like it's the 60s all over again:

2 comments:

Milton Stanley said...

Man, Bob, you're the real deal. Not only are you one of my best preaching teachers ever, you even like the Allman Brothers. Not bad for a guy who lives in New England!

I suppose I shouldn't be surprised, though. As a graduate creative writing student in Vermont, my best received composition was a short-short story about why Dickey Betts should be Poet Laureate of the United States.

Peace.

Bob Spencer said...

Awesome! So it's not sinful to love the Allman Brothers?! Yup, those guys have even been popular up here in the northeast, and they've sold out many concerts in these parts over the years. Glad to hear from another fan!