Saturday, October 27, 2007

Billy Chia

Blogger Billy Chia interacts with my post called Whitmanesque Worship. Billy gently disagrees, as do most of his commenters, but I think the difference between our two points of view is one of nuance rather than substance. Anyway, the main reason I mention it all is to say that Billy's blog is very worth visiting. Don't forget to browse his blogroll--lots of good bloggers represented there.

Meanwhile, I'm here in the heart of Red Sox Nation just having a grand time watching Big Papi and the boys. Man, I never knew winning could be so much fun! [I know, they haven't won yet, but I'm feeling pretty confidant!]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"the difference between our two points of view is one of nuance rather than substance"

Bob,
I'd have to agree. I've enjoyed your blog as well as it's been challenging in a good way.