Monday, August 13, 2007

My Jesus/ My Self

Man, even if Nate wasn't my son, I'd still love his blogging! Latest example from the Desert blogger:
The more I see, the more I grow in the conviction that that Bride of Christ has very little to do with the church. That when he comes again in glory to marry his Bride, and there will be a vast array of evangelists, Bible readers, celebrity preachers, pillars of moral standing, church icons, Christian writers, actors, and musicians, and missionaries who will be left wondering "who was that?" because their vision of Jesus was actually a vision of themselves. And there will be a huge contingent of rejected, addicted, hated on, ignored, freaky, unBiblical, unChristian, unreligious, unspiritual people who will rejoice because the one they didn't even realize they wanted has finally come.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i did not know or remember the connection...i really like his blogging.