Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Ask yourself a few questions . . .

Nate, "a peculiar fellow," asks 17 questions about worship. I really like Nate's "questioning" method here, and I'm guessing that at least one question among these 17 will challenge and perhaps convict you. For a sample, here's the last of them:
In what ways are we acting as if the Immanuel Gift and the Resurrection reality are dependent on our spiritual performance?
+++++++

BTW, a while back, in a similar post, Nate asked 28 equally stimulating questions about prayer.

2 comments:

Flyawaynet said...

Hey, it's off the subject, but I'm glad to have found you again. I was reading over at gratitude & hoopla when you closed that one, and at that same time I was reading Nate over at Eight Strings when suddenly it went dead. Now I've found you both again, alive and blogging. I don't comment too often, but I do visit regularly and read so I'm glad to have found you both again!
Keep on bloggin!

Bob Spencer said...

Very cool to have you visit. And I'm glad you've been blessed by Nate's blogging also. Welcome!