Friday, December 29, 2006

Best Books of 2006?

Time for those "Best Books of 2006" articles. The first I've come across is at the National Review Online. More, I'm sure, to come.

[Update: Publishers Weekly's list of the best books of 2006 (in their opinion) is here. Oh, and Library journal's list is here. Both of these include a sub-category of Christian fiction, btw. In case you're into that sort of thing... Me, I'm particularly interested in the Scifi/Fantasy portion of these lists. The Empire of Ice Cream sounds, umm, delicious!]

2 comments:

Vicki said...

Hi Bob...thought I'd drop by to catch up on your posts. Hope you had a wonderful joy-filled Christmas!

Bob Spencer said...

Great to hear from you again, Vicki. Yes, Christmas was sweet. The boys around me, good times and laughter and good food. Thanks for dropping by!