Wednesday, February 13, 2008

A Brief Reading List for Gospel Centered Hermeneutics

I'd like to put together a reading list of books that will help me to read the Old Testament in light of the New. Graeme Goldsworhty has contributed much in this field of endeavor, of course, beginning with the excellent Gospel in Kingdom. In addition, he wrote According to Plan, which Brian at A Small Faith has been reading. Two more by Goldsworthy: Preaching the Whole Bible as Christian Scripture, and Gospel Centered Hermeneutics. And Goldsworthy himself recommends these titles:
[HT: Buzzard Blog]

With Amazon to help, I've come across a few more titles to add to the list:
There, that ought to keep me busy for a while. Actually, I will probably pick only one or two of these to read, but I wanted to pull together a list to choose from. And maybe this list will even help someone else!

No comments: